How long have you been postponing you vacation to experience the Asian culture? You thirst to explore Asia and at the same time relax at the beach. You’ve been looking for an affordable hotel that would make your vacation worthwhile. How about you visit Vietnam and get affordable world-class accommodation at Resort Vietnam.
Vietnam Must See Heritages
- Hoi An Ancient Town – With 30 hectares of this ancient town preserved as UNESCO cultural heritage, this is a must visit when you come to Vietnam. Walk down the streets of this once bustling trading port while you explore the ancient Asian architecture.
- The Complex of Hue Monuments – Here you will find the remnants of Nguyen Dynasty that ended in 1945. Tour the Nguyen emperors’ military headquarters, administrative offices, temples, palaces and tombs. View the citadel structures which were inspired by Beijing’s Forbidden City.
- Ha Long Bay – This a sight to behold with striking sunrises and sunsets. ‘Ha Long’ which means ‘descending dragon’ has not only tales to offer but also intriguing views. The local life is the icing on the cake. Imagine living in villages resting on rafts and rowing daily to school.
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park – For caves and dense tropical forests admirers, this is your perfect destination. With dense tropical forest covering 126,326 hectares; enormous caves (among them the second largest cave in the world); and underground rivers as a bonus, your trip to this national park will be remarkable. And before I forget, you will also get to spot saola, tigers and Asiatic Black tigers.
- Trang An Landscape Complex – This with no doubt is the home of serenity and tranquility. As you enjoy the serene environment you will also get the chance to see: The national seat of power in the 10th and 11th century (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital); the Hoa Lu forest and the Trang An scenic Complex.
All these and more in Vietnam. Resort Vietnam will facilitate your visits to these and more sites in a bid to make your visit unforgettable. In addition, your accommodation would be top-notch with a twist of the Asian culture.