Have you ever considered a different means of transport other than the comfort of your car? Sometimes congested cities can pose a challenge when you are moving from one place to another in your car. A different means of transport comes in handy to get you there in time.
Motorcycles and scooters are a great substitute for the car or the b us or whatever means of transport you use every day. You can easily maneuver the streets in a motorcycle than you would in your car.
Scooters and motorcycles are easily acquired and more readily available. In any city, you will find a good number of stores with a stock of these bikes. Some of them even go an extra mile to just rent them out. Happy Days Shop in Chiang Mai is one such store. Renting is a favorable option when you have a one-time need. Let us delve in to the pros and cons of these machines.
1. Motorbikes and scooters are easy to maintain and cheaper. Break down is done frequently and the bill isn’t as humongous as when you repair a car.
2. Easy to store– Scooters and especially motorbikes do not occupy much space. If you purchase one storage won’t be an issue, you will not have to extend your garage. They can even fit at the corner of your house and you won’t even notice the difference.
3. Fuel efficient– With the gasoline prices rising every so often, an automotive that consumes less of it is highly required.
1. Prone to accidents– Though rarely, motorbike or scooter accidents can get ugly since the driver is exposed.
2. Distance traveled– Having smaller gas tanks, they cannot travel long distances unless refueled.